Architectural Technician – Reading
We are a global architecture and urban design practice with a network of studios around the world. As an AJ100 practice, we are seeking a high calibre Architectural Technician with experience in the design and construction of projects of varying sizes and complexity to join our Reading studio.
Our Reading team which has just moved into a fantastic new studio in a central location has a growing workload, so they are looking for someone with experience of managing projects from inception to completion who can communicate with clients effectively. From a technical perspective, they will need to be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and NBS specification writing and would be fully responsible for the production of technical delivery documentation.
The studio works across a number of sectors, but specialises in residential, workplace and education. They have delivered some amazing projects including the recent Petronas European Research & Development HQ in Italy and the BP Upstream Learning Centre and are currently working on some ambitious projects including Green Park Village in Reading and the Oxford Student Village for Oxford Brookes University.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Qualified Architectural Technician.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Architectural CAD Technician.
- To be able to lead and manage a working drawing programme, including coordination of other design disciplines and building regulations applications.
- Experienced in Autocad and Revit & NBS specification writing.
- Good understanding of construction / detailing.
- Committed professional outlook.
- On-site experience.
- Understanding of contract responsibilities.
- Calm and efficient under pressure.
- Experienced in managing priorities to meet client expectations.
- Proactive team player.
If you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team, pride yourself on your attention to detail and are looking for a positive career move, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting the job title “Architectural Technician – Reading” in the subject line.
Please note that you must have the permanent right to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer
Send us your CV
Fill in this form to submit your applications. Or email us your CV at [email protected].
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer.