If you are an enthusiastic and talented individual who would like to join a stimulating, creative and sociable masterplanning and urban design team, then we would be very keen to hear from you.
Our urban design and masterplanning team is expanding and we are seeking to appoint a graduate urban designer to work on a wide variety of exciting masterplanning projects, including residential led sustainable urban extensions, new settlements and town centres.
We would really like to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for urban design and a strong design flair
- An interest in masterplanning new communities in the UK and internationally
- An urban design qualification
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Sketch Up essential
- Proficiency in GIS desirable
- Excellent communication skills and report writing ability
- Good hand drawing skills
- Good organisation skills and a pro-active, friendly manner
- A creative and innovative approach to masterplanning that reflects the Broadway Malyan design ethos that is rooted in a contextual understanding of place and a strong design vision.
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV quoting the job title “Graduate Urban Designer” in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer