We are a successful international Architectural Design Practice and employ over 500 staff in 16 locations. Our London Studio is currently looking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant with 2 – 3 years’ experience to support the Studio Manager and assist with the running of the Studio.
• Collecting/distributing incoming post and franking outgoing post
• Upkeep of sample areas, stationery areas and general office, including meeting rooms
• Maintaining and ordering office stationery supplies, including print room paper
• Maintaining printers, ensuring they are stocked with paper / toner and assisting with print jams when required
• Answering overflow phone calls, assisting with meeting room bookings, collecting guests and making beverages for meetings
• Booking extensive flights, train travel and accommodation
• Assisting travellers with vaccination requirements, to include booking appointments and arranging collection of medication
• Assisting with Visa and Passport applications
• Typing and formatting Minutes, Letters, Agenda’s and CV’s
• Photocopying, Collating, Binding and Scanning documentation
• Ensuring all staff absences are recorded and logged
• Co-ordination of new starter photos and ID passes
• Filing/archiving and assisting with regular office tidying and reshuffles
• Organise and record CSCS Cards (H&S pass for site)
• Completing and logging purchase orders for finance team
• Process incoming invoices and sending to finance team
• Completing Director’s timesheets, expenses claims and company credit card statements
• Assisting with miscellaneous ad hoc tasks as and when required
• Providing support to Studio Manager and Directors
• Co-ordinating diaries and meetings for Directors
• Involved in the day to day admin support for the London Studio
• Excellent organisational skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Positive attitude and willingness to help others particularly with tasks that are outside of normal job responsibilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• A keen attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of documents at all times
• Professional and flexible attitude, with the ability to prioritise a changing to do list
• Self-motivated and shows initiative
• The ability to work well in a team and independently
• The successful candidate must be confident liaising with all levels of staff, in a friendly but professional manner
Location: Southwark, London
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV quoting the job title in the subject line. No agencies please.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer