Broadway Malyan is an award winning international practice or Architects, Urbanists and Designers. From Sao Paulo to Shanghai, we have a global reach across 15 world centres, and over the last 50 years grown the practice into a design leader of sustainable built environments. We seek to deliver buildings and places that meet the needs of our clients, enhance the environment and are both sustainable and rooted in their community. We believe in the added value of great design and place making. We have a genuine commitment to the task of making built environments that enrich people live and believe in our responsibility of designing with the future of others in mind. We also consider the whole life of developments and their implications at a local and global scale, whilst acknowledging the importance of collaboration in order to deliver sustainable solutions. If you have the talent and passion and want to draw your inspiration from working within a community of active minds, it is likely that we have a place for you at Broadway Malyan
Our Mumbai office currently has a vacancy for a Senior Designer. You must be able to lead other designs and technicians in producing detailed technical drawings and produce design information.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and competencies:
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Preferred Masters’ degree or above in architecture
- English Proficiency, both written and verbal.
- At least 12-15 years of senior design experience with international technical exposure under architecture as a key skill.
- Experience of working with an International firm would be an added advantage.
- Well versed with Indian processes, national and local guidelines, standards, regulations etc.
- Previous experience of working in a multi-disciplinary international design practice will be an added advantage.
- Team management to build the team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Visit clients and presents with strong technical and design skills.
- Experience of CAD, Adobe CS, Sketch up skills, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Actively create new leads
- Set up new appointments, follow-up, attend the appointments and effectively represent BM.
- Must have a capability to get in new responses for proposals and to turn this into an increased business.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Highly motivated
- Committed professional outlook
- Calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV quoting the job title in the subject line.