We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Architect with proven experience in the housing sector and the enthusiasm and talent necessary to join our successful Weybridge office and its residential team.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for residential architectural design and a strong design flair
- Proven residential design experience and the ability to produce initial appraisal schemes, concept designs and high quality town planning submissions
- Good communication skills with experience to undertake a client facing role
- Pro-active manner and good organisation skills
- A creative and innovative approach that reflects the Broadway Malyan design ethos.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Fully Qualified Architect
- At least 5 years architectural design project experience
- Proven creative design skills
- Ability to present to clients
- Experience of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
- Committed professional outlook
- Efficient and calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive team player
Proven experience in working within the housing design sector is essential and you must have permission to work in the UK. A Portfolio demonstrating your personal contribution to projects should be presented alongside your CV and emailed to us with the job title in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer