Our London studio currently has a vacancy for a qualified Senior Architect with expertise in mixed-use schemes and high-value, complex residential projects. You must be able to lead a team of internal architects and technicians in the production of inception drawings, planning applications and detailed technical packages. You must also demonstrate experience in leading multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and competencies:
Qualifications and key skills
- Fully Qualified Architect
- At least 5 years architectural design project experience and project delivery experience
- Proven client facing project leader, ideally capable of running the design process and then deliver the project as a leader
- Experience of large and comprehensive architectural projects, especially concept development and Planning application proceses
- Ability to present to clients
- Experience of Revit, CAD, Photoshop, sketchup skills
- Committed professional outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer