Creative, Capable and Ambitious Lead Urban Designer/Masterplanner sought to join the Manchester studio of Broadway Malyan
We are an award winning practice of Urban Designers, Masterplanners, Architects and Landscape Architects at the forefront of the highest quality city transformations and urban developments. We have strong and growing portfolio of exciting, design led projects across a full range of urban scales being delivered by a dynamic Urbanism team that is working through-out the UK and Globally.
Our vision is to lead the design and delivery of the most inspiring communities and extraordinary places. Our team of over 70 dedicated Urbanists work collaboratively with the very best clients and design teams at home and abroad.
We are currently growing our Urbanism expertise and offer in the in the North of England/UK and we are seeking a highly talented masterplanner and urban designer with creative flair and individual drive who can help lead the development and delivery of our work.
We are looking for a proven and experienced individual who shares our love of placemaking and our commitment to delivering design and planning excellence and who is able to help grow our presence in the North of England/UK market and drive exceptional design outcomes through leadership of the highest quality.
This is a senior leadership position within our global urbanism team; you will have responsibility for identifying and pursuing project opportunities and building strategic client relationships as well taking forward and leading projects. You would be expected to work closely with our Manchester based Director of Urbanism and the wider leadership team. You would have a desire to build a quality portfolio of work, expand our client base and help manage and lead a highly capable and skilled team.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Desire to take on opportunities and succeed.
· Ability to win quality work, with proven client track record and existing client networks.
· Passion for design excellence and depth of interest in Urbanism.
· Experience in the North of England/UK.
· Skilled in strategy and delivery, with demonstrable experience of lead consultant role and a track record of effective project collaboration.
· Strong self-motivation and entrepreneurial nature.
· Pro-active leadership including coaching of others and promotion of a positive working environment.
· Qualification in Architecture, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established and passionate team, to take on a leadership role within Broadway Malyan’s Urbanism offer and to build on a portfolio of the highest quality city shaping projects.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume clearly outlining how you meet the criteria above to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line. NO AGENCIES.