We have an opportunity for a suitably qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a diploma in Architecture and the enthusiasm and talent necessary to join our successful Reading office.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for architectural design and a strong design flair.
- Proficient in Autocad, Creative Suite and Sketch Up. Revit skills would be advantageous.
- Good freehand drawing skills.
- Good communication skills and report writing ability.
- Good organisation skills and a pro-active manner.
- A creative and innovative approach that reflects the Broadway Malyan design ethos.
Experience of working in Practice during your 2 year Diploma course would be an advantage and you must have permission to work in the UK. A Portfolio demonstrating your personal contribution to projects should be presented alongside your CV.
We undertake a diverse range of projects from our Reading office and can offer successful candidates the opportunity to work from early concept through to working drawings stages.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting the job title ‘Part 2 Architectural Assistant – Reading’.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer