We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Designer with proven experience in commercial, education and residential sectors and the enthusiasm and talent necessary to join our successful Reading office.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for architectural design and a strong design flair
- Proven residential and commercial experience and the ability to produce initial concepts layouts through to high quality final RIBA Stage 3 presentations
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines
- Good freehand drawing skills
- Good communication skills and report writing ability with experience to undertake a client facing role
- Good organisation skills and a pro-active manner
- A creative and innovative approach that reflects the Broadway Malyan design ethos.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Qualified Architect or experienced Designer
- At least 3 years architectural design project experience
- Experience of large projects and minutiae of exquisite building detailing
- Strong graphic and Verbal presentation skills
- CAD proficiency including some or all of the following: Revit, Creative Suite, sketchup, lumion, 3D Studio, V-Ray would be useful
- Committed professional outlook
- Calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
You must have permission to work in the UK. A Portfolio demonstrating your personal contribution to projects should be presented alongside your CV and sent to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer