Broadway Malyan is an award winning international practice or Architects, Urbanists and Designers. From Sao Paulo to Shanghai, we have a global reach across 15 world centres, and over the last 50 years grown the practice into a design leader of sustainable built environments. We seek to deliver buildings and places that meet the needs of our clients, enhance the environment and are both sustainable and rooted in their community. We believe in the added value of great design and place making. We have a genuine commitment to the task of making built environments that enrich people live and believe in our responsibility of designing with the future of others in mind. We also consider the whole life of developments and their implications at a local and global scale, whilst acknowledging the importance of collaboration in order to deliver sustainable solutions. If you have the talent and passion and want to draw your inspiration from working within a community of active minds, it is likely that we have a place for you at Broadway Malyan.
Our Mumbai office currently has a vacancy for a Designer. You must be able to lead other designers and technicians in producing detailed technical drawings and produce design information.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and competencies:
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Masters’ degree in architecture preferred not compulsion.
- English Proficiency, both written and verbal.
- At least 5 -6 year’s architectural design + project delivery experience from concept to detail design stages.
- Knowledge of Indian architecture, national and local guidelines, standards, regulations etc.
- An understanding in the process of architecture design projects.
- Experience of CAD, Adobe CS, Sketch up skills, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Revit would be a plus.
- Good designing skills.
- Highly motivated
- Committed professional outlook
- Calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and Portfolio by email, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer